Thursday, March 19, 2009
It is always time to be thankful!
1. I am thankful that I have a garden and that my children look forward to getting their hands dirty, just like me. My daughter was so excited yesterday, when I showed her the artichoke seeds. It time to get the seed packets out.
2. I am thankful that my mother taught me how to can and freeze the bounty from my garden.
3. I am thankful that my husband purchased a rototiller for me to use in my garden. I love to till my garden, preparing the soil for planting. I know that God does the same thing in us. I pray that my life is a bountiful harvest for Him.
4. I am thankful that I can use my two hands.
5. I am thankful that spring is almost here! A time of rebirth and renewal. Just like we are new in Christ because of His redeeming love, His death and His resurrection.
This is how my garden currently looks, I can't wait to see it resurrected. Some day I will share more with you on how God relates life lessons to me when I am gardening.
May your day be blessed!