Thursday, March 12, 2009
I loved Sonya's Thankful Thursday and decided to join in with the fun. If you would like do the same, just click on the picture and it will take you to Sonja's blog. There are so many things in this life that I am thankful for, but I will try to keep it to just five.
1. I am thankful for a Godly husband who is living the victory through Christ Jesus!
2. I am thankful that my husband still has a job in this current economy and that God continues to provide for us beyond our needs.
3. I am thankful that I can take my children to the doctor and get medications for them when they are sick. It has been a week of Albuterol nebulizer treatments and steroids for my son who has asthma. I am blessed.
4. I am thankful that I can work outside in the sunshine today!
5. I am thankful for a God who loves me for who I am and who's grace is continually poured out to me on a daily basis.
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34
May you find many things to be thankful for today!